- All streams are currently offline.
Hellcat5 Connect: Official Forums
Dying Light makes you feel as though you’re living a zombie apocalypse. Far advanced from previous games the developers created, such as the dead island series, the gameplay and graphics will blow you away. Leveling system keeps you engaged for 100+ hours, with each new advancement giving you a renewed feeling of power and ability, yet never detracting from the danger of surviving in a zombie apocalypse. This is definitely one of my favorite games.
- Redeem Docket Codes – you’ll find docket codes floating around in cyberspace, including on Dying Light’s twitter. This is where you redeem those codes at.
- Community Event Bounties – community weekend events, in which you can win skins, outfits, and gold tier weapons.
- Blue Shield Escort Quest – How to Restore (refurbish) Weapon Repairs from 0/5 to Max 5/5
- Blue Shield Escort Quest – Restore Max Weapon Repairs – Video
Easter Eggs – Main Game
Outfits – Main Game
Blueprints – Slums (Main Game)
Blueprints – Old Town (Main Game)
Collectables – Main Game
- collectables locations – images
- zombie statue locations – the slums
- zombie statue locations – old town
- zombie statue locations – antenna
- zombie statue locations – alternate
- flag locations – slums
- flag locations – old town
- flag locations – antenna
Blueprints – The Following DLC
- tier 6 military grade car part locations
- map of weapon blueprints
- list of weapon blueprints with map – hacking tool, and other hidden stuff
- blueprints video list
Outfits, Aliens, and Secret Ending – the Following
To get two of the outfits, it’s necessary to finish the aliens easteregg and the secret ending.
Paintjobs, Bobbleheads, and Charms – The Following
Note about Paint Jobs – While there are 52 total collectable paint jobs, you can get three of those only from participating in community events (golden, lemon, and little rising sun) and at least one (Rocket League) docket code only paint job. One DLC, Crash Test, shows up in the “Collectable Paint Jobs” list, but it’s from DLC.
- car bobblehead locations
- car charms
- paintjob locations – map and list
- paint job images
- rocket league paint job – docket code: LightMyRocket REDEEM HERE
- video list of paint jobs, bobbleheads and charms
- video showing some of the harder to find paint jobs
- collectables map
- mask locations map
- mask locations images
- racing trophy locations
- flag locations
- flag locations – alternate source
- flags map