- All streams are currently offline.
Path of Exile is a complex multiplayer dungeon crawler with moba controls. Yes, if you’ve played Dota 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Strife, or one of the other MOBA style games and thought, “I wish this was an rpg game,” then Path of Exile is for you.
Path of Exile has a wide variety of character skill customization based on sockets in gear, and the huge character skill tree. It’s both fun and frustrating to jump into the game without doing a ton of reading and research beforehand, and has a similar learning curve as Dota 2 or League of Legends.
- Typical 10 Steps of Making Your Own Build in Path of Exile
- The PATH of EXILE SURVIVAL GUIDE 2.0 – The Ultimate Beginner’s Walkthrough
- Path of Exile Official Wiki
- Visual Loot Filter List
- Filterblast: Community Filter Editing and Download tool by Dissolator
- PoeSkillTree – created by EmmittJ Offline Skilltree Planner
- http://exilecraft.org/ – online skill tree planner
- Ghudda explains Gear Affixes and Passive Skill Tree Optimization – advanced
- A Beginner’s Guide to Racing
Gear Crafting Resources:
- http://poeaffix.net/ – shows possible mod rolls when crafting gear based on itemLevel
- http://www.exilemods.com/ – affix resource for checking what’s possible based on itemLevel created by Greendude
- https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod – shows prefix mods from the official site
- https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod – shows suffix mods from the official site
- Acquisition – by xyzz – item shop tool created by the maker of poe.trade
- Procurement – created by Stickymaddness – item shop tool